Q: Fuel pump is faulty

faulty fuel pump My car won't start and i suspect it's the fuel pump

Hi there, If you suspect you have a fuel pump that is going bad, I would recommend having the fuel pressure tested by a certified professional. This test will help to determine whether fuel is able to reach the engine. If the fuel is not able to reach the engine at the manufacturer’s specified pressure, the engine will not run properly. If the fuel pressure turns out to be low, I would recommend starting with the fuel filter. If the fuel filter becomes clogged, this can cause the same symptoms as a faulty fuel pump. If the fuel filter does not resolve the issue, then I would go ahead and replace the fuel pump since the fuel filter is a replacement that should be done at the same time anyway.

3. Fuel pump is faulty