Q: Fuel pump is faulty

faulty fuel pump My car won't start and i suspect it's the fuel pump

3. Fuel pump is faulty

Q: Hello where is a stepper motor located on a 2010 Nissan altima

Hi Jacki. Thanks for contacting us today. The Stepper Motor is a component that is found within the CVT transmission valve body. It should be replaced as a unit - not the individual unit - as it's very difficult to...

Q: I am having a problem with my AC/Heat button turning on in my car

This sounds like a bad switch in your dash. The fact that nothing lights up would suggest there is no power getting to the switch. I would recommend having the actual A/C button/switch tested for continuity to be sure it...

Q: Car is shaking badly

There are several possibilities with these symptoms. The problem is most likely in the front end. One of your steering or suspension components could have failed. Your vehicle needs immediate attention. I would suggest getting the help of a qualified technician...