Q: Fuel pump/filter replacements no fix for fuel delivery problem - 1982 Ford F-100

My truck is straight 6 cylinders and it is having a fuel delivery problem. I have replaced the mechanical fuel pump and both of the inline fuel filters. But even after those replacements the gas is not reaching the carburetor. What can you tell me on how to fix my truck ?

It may be time for a new carburetor if this one has clogged. You have the option of rebuilding it as well. Have an experienced technician assist you in checking for the proper fuel pressure from the pump. Also, if you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your carburetor at your connivence.

3. Fuel pump/filter replacements no fix for fuel delivery problem - 1982 Ford F-100