Q: Fuel pump

I was driving home from work and my truck died going around a sharp curve when I let off the gas petal

A: Hey there. This may be related to many thin...

Hey there. This may be related to many things, potentially aside from the fuel pump. A problem with the fuel system is likely, but other issues such as sensor problems of a vacuum leak are also possible. It is likely that the stalling triggered a Check Engine Light on which would have registered fault codes in the computer. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the stalling issue by using a scanning tool to further narrow down the possible causes for this.