Q: Q: Fuel pump

Is it possible to get to the fuel pump through the top of the gas tank if I were to cut a hole from the inside of the vehicle ? And would I have to remove the back seat?

Hi there:

Is it possible - yes; would I recommend doing this - never. Although the fuel pump is typically located on the top of the fuel cell below the rear seat, cutting a hole in the floor board would expose the interior of the vehicle to potentially harmful fuel vapors that could seriously injure occupants. The best way to replace the fuel pump is to drop the tank and complete the repairs outside of the vehicle.

3. Q: Fuel pump