Q: Q: fuel pump?

Engine wouldn't fire. Rapped on gas tank shield and car started. Does this prove that the problem is the fuel pump?

3. Q: fuel pump?

Q: My car not starting because there is no fuel pressure,

You'll have to remove the back seat bottom and gain access to cover to the fuel pump. Test the fuel pump's wiring to see if power is getting to the pump, specifically on the blue and black wire. If there...

Q: Motor locked up and won't turn over

There are a couple things to look at before the engine is condemned. First, try to turn the engine over by hand. If it does turn, it could be starter related. If not, remove the spark plugs and drive belt(s)...

Q: Igntion lock cylinder

I would recommend removing the ignition lock cylinder and trying this again. Many ignition cylinders have small parts called tumblers that require being put together in an exact way. If any of these tumblers are not in their correct position,...