Q: Q: Fuel pump has no power to it.

Replace fuel pump now no power is going to pump . Relay and fuse are good

3. Q: Fuel pump has no power to it.

Q: Q: Popping sound when turning.

Hello, It is quite possible that a bent bracket will cause a popping sound as you describe. When a car makes a sharp turn, the part of the bar on the outside of the turn gets pushed down toward the...

Q: After fuel pump replacement, no power getting to fuel pump - 1991 Toyota Supra Automatic

I would start with clearing the security issue, because utilizing the wrong key (or a bad door sensor) can disable the fuel injection and fuel pump once the security system arms, as your mechanic notes. Once the security system is...

Q: My car isn't changing gears properly. 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hello. I would check the transmission fluid level and condition on the dipstick. If it is low and/or has a burnt smell (transmission fluid should be a reddish color), then you may have a failed transmission. Changing the fluid and...