Q: Q: Fuel pump has no power to it.

Replace fuel pump now no power is going to pump . Relay and fuse are good

3. Q: Fuel pump has no power to it.

Q: P1569 p0455 p0128 p0128 p0126 p1250 codes

Code P1569 refers to a faulty VTCS solenoid, specifically to, low voltage within the circuit. When this happens, the PCM detects this low voltage triggers this error message. Code P0455 refers to a leak in the EVAP system. This is...

Q: No pressure after the FPR

The fuel pressure regulator will regulate the fuel pressure by allowing fuel to return back to the fuel tank if the pressure gets too high. If the fuel pump never produces enough pressure and volume of fuel to run the...

Q: I have a 2012 equinox and it is rattling upon acceleration and kind of rough idleing when stopped

In practice, oil consumption varies quite a bit, so much so that there is no agreement on what is excessive. As a "general" rule though, if an engine uses a quart of oil or more in 1,500 miles, that's excessive....