Q: Q: Fuel pump has no power to it.

Replace fuel pump now no power is going to pump . Relay and fuse are good

3. Q: Fuel pump has no power to it.

Q: P1127 ETCS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction

Hi there. There are probably more blown fuses than just the two you mentioned. That particular code generally means that the throttle motor circuit has no power available. I suggest checking all the fuses and replacing as necessary; this includes...

Q: 1985 Buick Riviera doesn't start

Watch my video, "fixing the car that cranks and doesn't start up," and it will give you all the steps to go through. But basically, what you want to do is see if you have fuel going into the engine...

Q: Front end shakes - 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

She may be correct. However, you may want to inspect all of the parts your spoke of and ensure there are no torn boots or grommets. If there are, have them replaced. If not, no need and have a front...