Q: Q: Fuel pump

What is the problem with my Touareg if I replaced my fuel pump and my car won't start still I even replaced the fuel filter

3. Q: Fuel pump

Q: how's the maintenance /cost of repair compared to bmw or mercedes cars of the same issues? more costky or less?

Hi there. In general, UK & European vehicles (BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and others) have higher than average service, maintenance and repair costs due to the fact that most mechanics that can complete them are specialists. The cost of repair per...

Q: Rough idle and low power

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like you have timing chain related problems for sure. The central component, your timing chain, which maintains a critical relationship between the crankshaft, and the camshafts on your engine, has likely chewed up...

Q: Gear stick stuck

Hi, there are a few different possibilities for why your gear stick is stuck. A couple reasons are a worn-out ignition or a broken shifter mechanism. I would recommend getting a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic to come out and inspect...