Q: Fuel pump

What is the problem with my Touareg if I replaced my fuel pump and my car won't start still I even replaced the fuel filter

Lack of fuel at the injectors can be caused by a few different components. Was the fuel pump confirmed as the cause, or was is suggested as the cause doe to lack of fuel at the engine ? Even a good fuel pump will not provide pressure to the injectors is other components like the fuel pressure regulator are bad. Also, electronics can be an issue. If for example, the crank shaft sensor is not properly signaling the engine control unit, the ecu will not send a signal to the fuel pump (or ignition system in most vehicles) to power up. So a "lack of fuel pressure" can be taken for a bad fuel pump, when it is simply not getting a signal to power on. Even a bad fuel pump relay can be the cause.

Have a certified technician look into why the vehicle will not start to find the exact cause.