Q: Fuel pump burning out changed 3 timed

Fuel pump keeps burning out 3 times changed fuel relay and fuel sensor

3. Fuel pump burning out changed 3 timed

Q: Tcc solenoid broke .

Your best option is to buy a service manual; it will detail the steps required to replace the TCC solenoids. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not work on transmissions so it may be necessary to take the car to a transmission shop,...

Q: How long do I keep repairing a nineteen year old car?

This is the most common question a mechanic will get. At 19 years and 175,000 miles, there is really no way to predict what may go wrong next. Burning one quart of oil every 500 miles is not uncommon for...

Q: Brakes making a grinding noise after car is in reverse. And put it in drive brakes grind for about 2 car lenghts then a thud

It sounds like the caliper brackets may have been misaligned when replaced. Some brake calipers are designed to "float" meaning they will slide along a small path to allow for movement in the wheels when changing gears or shifting movement...