Q: Fuel pump burning out changed 3 timed

Fuel pump keeps burning out 3 times changed fuel relay and fuel sensor

3. Fuel pump burning out changed 3 timed

Q: cracked engine block

I do not think it is a cracked engine block, but a blown out freeze plug in the block or heads. Have a pressure test done on the cooling system to see where the leak is in the cooling system....

Q: Do I need a special tool to change the rear brakes on a 2004 Cadillac Deville?

The only special tool that is really needed is a caliper piston return tool. You can watch a good YouTube video on this here. This tool comes in several forms and most are available for rent from your local parts...

Q: Need to replace Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor

The TPS and a scanner to test it is all that you need. The code P0122 points to the sensor but a through pinpoint test should be done to make sure the sensor is failing before you replace it. ...