Q: Fuel pump burning out changed 3 timed

Fuel pump keeps burning out 3 times changed fuel relay and fuel sensor

Hello there. Typically when you have a fuel pump that constantly breaks it is due to either a faulty ground, being undersized for the required fuel volume, running out of gasoline or a fuel pick-up issue. If the relay and fuel sensor has been replaced, I would first inspect the ground wire connection to ensure it’s not corroded or faulty. Beyond that, possible debris in the fuel tank would be the only other possible cause of this type of problem.

3. Fuel pump burning out changed 3 timed