Q: Fuel pump blue line

So there is 2 connectors the green one which connects to fuel filter and then the is the blue one with connects to a line , someone cut off the blue connector at tip and connected the pipe and the blue connector with a peace of tubing know it's leaking pretty bad , can it be fixed or do I need a brand new fuel pump ?

If the tubing is a hard plastic nipple, or is part of a GM quick connect system, generally the part has to be replaced because in the field "work-around" repairs are not safe and reliable. This is particularly the case where fuel is involved because with fuel systems the acceptable amount of leakage is "zero" due to the fire hazard. Your best bet, and least cost option, is to just simply let a certified Mechanic evaluate what you have and he or she will implement the lowest cost fix that is in keeping with safety requirements. The service to request is a fuel pump inspection/diagnostic and if you request that service the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.