Q: Fuel problems with my car.

Car not getting enough gas.

3. Fuel problems with my car.

Q: 2012 Chevy Malibu oil change

The oil filter should not be damaged by over tightening it, however you may want to be sure that the threads on the filter were not damaged by tightening it too much as this may cause it to leak. Generally,...

Q: I replaced my starter, but my car still will not start and keeps blowing fuses

Hi there. I'm not sure what could have happened when the ignition was accidentally turned off while driving; typically, there should be no issue. The blown fuses are an indication that a component(s) or the wiring in a given circuit...

Q: Fuel tank filler neck assembly leaking. Sensor code P0442

I am working on this