Q: Fuel pipe out of hole

After my tire blew on the freeway, the tow truck drivers said he smelled gas. There is damage under the car as well. The fuel pipe blew out of the hole, and the gas cap blew off.

Sounds like a full vehicle inspection of your vehicle is in order. A new fuel tank and filler neck are most likely required in addition to a new tire and fixing any body damage that occurred in the process. Other than these issues, suspension and brakes damage may have also occurred. Enlist the help of a professional to perform this inspection. Once all the damages have been identified, have all the necessary repairs done to keep your vehicle safe. I would not recommend simply replacing the tire and trying to drive the vehicle.