Q: Fuel line has water

My fuel line has water in it.

3. Fuel line has water

Q: I have trouble starting the vehicle every time I put gas in the car

As you may know, this issue is commonly related to the evaporative emissions (EVAP) system which is comprised of a few components, one of which you have already addressed, the purge valve. In some cases, when you have an air...

Q: Where is location of crankshaft sensor on 2011 BMW 550i 4.4 v 8

The crankshaft position sensor is located on the transmission bell housing on the passenger side. You have to remove a plastic splash guard that is attached with a Phillips head screwdriver. Remove the aluminum transmission guard with a 13 mm...

Q: Piston misfiring and oil on a sparkplug

Oil in the spark plug bore is caused by a leaking valve cover gasket. This can short out the spark plug and cause damage to the plug and coil, and also the spark plug boot. The valve cover gasket set...