Q: Fuel leaking from vehicle

I have a fuel leak.

3. Fuel leaking from vehicle

Q: Experiencing intermittent transmission issues

Hello. If your vehicle is losing transmission fluid and there is no noticeable leaks then it may be possible that the transmission is burning the fluid. I would check the fluid for any signs that the transmission may be burning...

Q: What's Dry Gas?

Dry gas, or Drygas, is an alcohol based fuel additive. Its purpose is to remove excess water from gasoline by absorbing the water and burning it off in the combustion chamber. It also prevents water in gasoline from freezing by...

Q: I took my transmission out to change out 3 freeze plugs on the motor. Tt's a 88 chevy s10 witg 2.8. I put everything back and now the clutch don't work.

Hi there. Check the slave cylinder on the clutch system and see if it's leaking. If there is no leak, then operate the clutch pedal and have someone watch the slave cylinder. If the clutch fork is moving all the...