Q: Fuel leaking from vehicle

I have a fuel leak.

3. Fuel leaking from vehicle

Q: Low coolant light keeps coming on

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1994 Oldsmobile 98. To start, I would first visually check to confirm that the coolant level is actually staying at an appropriate level and the problem is really fixed. This can be...

Q: Fuel gauge is not working and stays on empty.

The false empty reading on your dashboard can be caused by several different components. One of which is the fuel modules themselves. If they both have failed, it is likely do to an electrical power or data connection feeding into...

Q: Hard to start,strong smell of gas

It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure regulator that may be leaking, causing the motor to be in an excessively rich condition at start up, which would also explain the strong fuel smell. I would suggest checking for...