Q: Fuel leaking from driver's side.

I have a fuel leak coming from the middle to the rear of the driver's side of the car. What needs to be repaired to fix this?

I would start by checking the fuel filter and pump hoses that are located mid way under the car. You may have to remove a cover from under the car and then you will see the fuel pump and fuel filter located near the middle. Check to see if you see gas leaking from the connections on either of these. Check the hoses connected to them a well. If you see fuel leaking from the fitting on the fuel filter you should replace the filter. If the pump is leaking then replace the pump. I would recommend getting a qualified technician inspect the leaking of fuel for you.