Q: Q: Fuel leak

I'm noticing a gasoline odor and drippage in the back of my car, but the fuel line looks like it's in good condition. Is it possible for my car to be tampered with?

If you are seeing "dripping gasoline" at the back of the car, then there certainly is a fuel leak. If it is not a flue line, then it may be the fuel tank itself.

Have it checked immediately. If it is leaking gas and someone unknowingly tosses their cigarette butt near your car, that’s a fire in the making.

As it is unsafe to drive, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose the fuel leak firsthand and help you make the necessary repairs.

3. Q: Fuel leak