Q: Fuel injector replacement

Hi I drive a 2011 Chevy Aveo I am changing out a fuel injector in cylinder 2. Which cylinder is 2 and how are they numbered?

3. Fuel injector replacement

Q: Key locked in ignition, won't come out of gear. No radio, brake lights, or gauges.

What you are describing is a series of electrical failures but whether there is a common cause (such as a main fuse) will not be knowable until a diagnostic is performed. That diagnostic would consist, in part, of basic circuit...

Q: Front end, drivers side, loud banging and knocking.

You may have a bad strut or strut bushings or some other worn out front end part. I would recommend having a mechanic inspect the complete front end to isolate any problems you may have. I have seen struts and...

Q: What is the cost to replace the alternator 2011 chrysler 200

Hi Valerie. We'd be happy to come to your location to replace your alternator on the Chrysler 200 and you can request an estimate by clicking this link. However, I'm not 100% certain that is the source of your error...