Q: Fuel injector replacement

Hi I drive a 2011 Chevy Aveo I am changing out a fuel injector in cylinder 2. Which cylinder is 2 and how are they numbered?

3. Fuel injector replacement

Q: Antifreeze leaking from banjo bolt

You should have a sealing washer on each side of the banjo so it will seal.

Q: Temp gauge goes up a quarter when headlights are turned on in both idle or driving

Hi there. If the engine is running at the correct temperature at all other times, except when you turn on the headlamps then you do not have a cooling system issue. Most of the time, this is a short in...

Q: Car loses power after several hours of driving

Hello there. This is not unusual with higher mileage vehicles. A few different faults can cause this issue, such as the fuel pump, alternator, low fuel pressure, plugs and coils, wiring fault or a battery. I recommend having a qualified...