Q: Fuel injector replacement

Hi I drive a 2011 Chevy Aveo I am changing out a fuel injector in cylinder 2. Which cylinder is 2 and how are they numbered?

3. Fuel injector replacement

Q: Key is stuck in ignition so i think its causing the battery to keep going dead

Hello there, many common faults will cause your key to become stuck in the ignition in your 2006 Chevrolet Aveo. When the key is in the ignition and turned this puts the vehicle into the on mode, which will drain...

Q: I Cannot Screw On Oil Filter.

You are using the correct filter. I looked at the photos that you sent but the photos do not show the entirety of the threads. Even if such are shown "clearly", when it comes to threaded parts, it only takes...

Q: Not shifting and quit running - 2011 Honda CR-Z

With your description of the problems, it sounds like your vehicle is having problems with the clutch slipping on the engine flywheel. 60,000 seems pretty early for this type of problem, but depends on the way the vehicle is driven....