Q: Fuel injection keeps clogging or getting dirty. I have replaced a cylinder and cleaned the system 2 times since July.

Replaced a fuel injection cylinder and had the system cleaned twice and it keeps clogging i don't know why and I can't keep fixing it

Hello. If you are continually having an issue with the fuel injectors clogging, then there is debris in the system. Most of the time, this debris is caught in the filter on the fuel pump, but if that is damaged or if the debris is fine, then it will not help. If this is a continual problem, then the fuel tank needs to be removed from the vehicle and cleaned, the fuel lines should be cleaned, and the fuel pump should be replaced.

If you want to have the dirty fuel system looked at, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the fuel system is having this issue and replace the fuel pump if needed.

3. Fuel injection keeps clogging or getting dirty. I have replaced a cylinder and cleaned the system 2 times since July.