Q: Fuel gauge only reads half tank

Okay so the fuel gauge doesnt read right infact it doesnt move one my truck it stays at half a tank what could I do to diagnose this issue

3. Fuel gauge only reads half tank

Q: Q: Headlights just stopped working

If manipulating the original switch caused the lights to turn on and off, that would suggest that the rest of the headlight circuit is OK. If you replaced the switch and yet you have the same symptom that you had...

Q: My car will turn over, but dies a second later unless I keep my foot on the gas. It happened randomly, I drove it fine an hour bef

Hi there: It's possible that you have damage to your fuel pump, mass air flow sensor or a vacuum leak that is causing your 2002 Dodge Intrepid to stall quickly. The best way to know for certain is to have...

Q: Oil leaking from back of motor.

Hi Grace. We answered the previous question for you, but in case you didn't receive the message, here is what we sent. It’s quite possible that this is a rear oil seal or oil pan gasket that is leaking; or...