Q: Fuel gauge is not working.

So my fuel gauge always reads a bit over full but when key is shut off it goes to e. I just replaced fuel pump with Delphi top of the line and connector thinking it was thr sending unit but it does the same thing any idea where I should turn to next

Hi there. The fuel gauge is not working and needs replaced. First check the wiring to the gauge cluster and see if there is any loose wires or damaged wiring. If all of the wires are good, then you will need to replace the fuel gauge. If the fuel gauge is replaced and the issue is the same, then the sending unit on the fuel pump is not working and would need replaced. If you need further assistance with your fuel gauge not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.