Q: Fuel filter change

I need to change the fuel filter i just some advice on how to do that, i have only watched someone change one i have never done it my self.

3. Fuel filter change

Q: DTC CODE P1604

Hello. P1604 is the trouble code for an issue with the vehicle's starting system circuit. This code is set off when the computer detects that the starter was not cranking when commanded to, or that the starter was continuing to...

Q: High rpm at low speeds first 5-10 minutes of driving

There are some engine controls that affect transmission shift points, such as the throttle position sensor. Those have to be ruled out. If it does turn out to be a transmission issue, check the fluid level and condition. Beyond simple...

Q: El Cadillac SRX 2011 have fuel filter a lokin but not found tanks

The fuel filter is located up next to the fuel tank. You will need the vehicle up on a lift to see it and replace it.