Q: Fuel filter change

I need to change the fuel filter i just some advice on how to do that, i have only watched someone change one i have never done it my self.

3. Fuel filter change

Q: Is there a fuel pump relay reset switch? Still got no power after changing the pump and relay. There is no engine light.

Hi there. There is no fuel pump relay reset switch, just a fuse. If the fuel pump is not working, first check the fuel pump fuse to see if its blown. If the fuse is good, then check the power...

Q: Gascap warning on 2007 Caravan

For the first issue, the gas cap will need to be replaced sometimes. I had a 2009 Dodge Charger that this happened to also. It's not something you can control. As for the second issue, it seems like it is...

Q: Injector clogged metal shavings

Hello there, having faults within the first 5000 miles is not uncommon. This is the time where any faults from the factory will show themselves. It is entirely possible that through the manufacturing process, a piece of metal worn off...