Q: Fuel filter change

I need to change the fuel filter i just some advice on how to do that, i have only watched someone change one i have never done it my self.

Hello, while this is a straightforward task, much of this repair requires sensitivity that you are working under the car with a flammable liquid. The essential steps are to: reduce fuel pressure in the fuel system, raise and support the car safely to get to the fuel filter, place a "catch can" or bowl under the old fuel filter, remove the old filter, bolt up the new filter, replace any fuses or relays removed, prime the fuel pump (put the ignition in the "Run" position several times), start the engine, check for leaks, lower car, and properly dispose of any fuel leaked in the process. The details of doing this vary a bit with every vehicle. If you would prefer assistance with this task, I would recommend having a fuel filter replacement service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location and make this repair.

3. Fuel filter change