Q: Fuel filter

I have left 2 detailed question on here about my 2008 Silverado fuel pump. I changed fuel pump and 3 days later the new started same thing. Your advice was change fuel filter. Where is fuel filter on 2008 Silverado LS 4.8L. Please don't say on fuel pump because then you will see I have changed it. No the inside of tank isn't dirty its spotless. Thanks

A: The only fuel filter on that vehicle is t...

Hello.

The only fuel filter on that vehicle is the sock that is attached to the fuel pump. It is not equipped with an external, serviceable fuel filter. If you replaced it when you replaced the pump, then there is no other fuel filter that you need to change. For an accurate repair, I'd suggest having this looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, for a proper diagnoses of the starting issue you've mentioned in your previous question.