Q: Fuel cap indicator not working

My vehicle is indicating that my fuel cap is not on, even though it is.

3. Fuel cap indicator not working

Q: How do I fix the issues related to code P0445 (Failed Emissions Test)?

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0455 has causes in addition to a faulty or loose gas cap. In your circumstance, the first thing you should do is reset the Check Engine Light which will erase the existing codes. Then see if the...

Q: My key will not easily come out of the ignition on my 2011 Mercedes C300

Hello. If the key will come out then you have an issue with the key lock sensor in the shifter assembly. It is not uncommon for the shifter assembly to break internally or to become warped and make poor contact,...

Q: Shaky and jittery ride making this car less usable

The rotors on Honda Pilots are prone to getting warped due to heat build up from normal braking conditions. Honda has no recalls or bulletins to fix the issues you have been experiencing. There are multiple aftermarket manufacturers of brake...