Q: Q: fuel

I hooked up a boat tank with in line fuel pump to tbi 2.5 runs well for a while then dies. if I take fuel line off at carb and let pump run for a min then put it back it runs again for a while any suggestions

I do not recommend running this vehicle with a boat tank. Your fuel system is designed to capture fuel vapors that could easily ignite. That being said, it is possible that you are providing incorrect fuel pressure. The injectors are designed to operate at a certain pressure, and any deviation can cause flooding or starvation issues. Also, make sure that the vent is open on the fuel tank. The fuel pump can create a slight vacuum, enough to prevent fuel from flowing. I suggest returning the fuel system back to its original configuration and contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to properly diagnose the stalling issue that you are experiencing and make the necessary adjustments or repairs.