Q: Fuel and temperature gauge not working

The fuel and temperature gauge are not working.

3. Fuel and temperature gauge not working

Q: Does a car leak antifreeze when it is started or does it matter?

You should not see any leaks from a vehicle. The leak is most likely from the water pump on the engine. You should have the cooling system pressure tested to check for any leaks in the system. If you need...

Q: What type of gas should I use in a 2012 Ford Fusion?

Like most other cars on the market, yours is designed to use unleaded gasoline. However, not all types of gas are the same. Ford recommends that you use nothing lower than 87 octane gasoline. If your car is rated as...

Q: How long can I drive on a cracked coolant reservoir in the winter until there’s damage to my engine?

The volume and pressure of the engine coolant increases as the engine warms up. A purpose of the recovery tank is to serve as a temporary holding spot for the overflow of coolant that occurs both during engine operation and...