Q: Front windshield fluid doesn't spray

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty . The windshield washer fluid doesn't spay out on the front windshield , but it works on the back window . Just looking for suggestions as to what it could be

A: Hi there: There are three individual compo...

Hi there:

There are three individual components that comprise the windshield washer system that can be broken or damaged to cause the issue you're having on your 2002 Jeep Liberty. The first and most common is that the windshield wiper spray nozzles are clogged or broken that spray fluid onto the windshield. The second may be the hoses attached from the fluid tank to the wiper sprayer nozzles may be detached or damaged and finally, it's possible that the wiper pump is damaged and needs to be replaced. To know for certain, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a windshield wiper fluid is not working inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of the problem and recommend the right repair.