Q: front windows door locks interior lights and mirrors wont work

dront windows door locks interior lights and mirrors will not work will work with fob key

A: If the items work with the key fob but not ...

If the items work with the key fob but not with window switches, then the problem may be in the body control module or totally integrated relay module. You will need to have the system diagnosed by scanners to look at input data to see if the modules are getting proper input from the driver's door module to the body module and the output is the problem. A mechanic with a DRB3 scanner is needed to test these systems and diagnose your electrical systems so that the right repair can be made.