Q: Front wheels over heating and smoking break pedal gets rock hard

What could be causing my break pedal get hard and my front wheels get hot and feels like I'm hold the break at all times when its hot outside I have already done put new breaks on the car

Hi there. This is an issue with the master cylinder. The master cylinder binds internally and causes the brakes to drag. It can also be a twisted brake line, but that is not as common unless it occurred right after you put brakes on it. I typically allow the pressure to build up and then crack open the lines at the master cylinder to see if there is residual pressure there. If there is, then the master cylinder will need to be replaced. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to look over your car and replace your master cylinder if necessary.