Q: Front wheel bearing

I think the trim is right. Anyway I just need to know if my front wheel bearing is pressed or bolted in, before I tear it apart.

3. Front wheel bearing

Q: My car is still overheating after I replaced the thermostat

Let's focus in on the fact higher RPMs have an effect on your engine's cooling system. There is only one main component in the cooling system related to engine speed and that is your water pump. The pump is powered...

Q: The code for Engine Intake Manifold came up as my car was being scanned, but how do I know exactly what needs to be fixed?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The codes that the computer has stored should be diagnosed to see what is causing them. The induction system cleaning should be the throttle body plates cleaning. The carbon build up on the throttle plates...

Q: My right front wheel wobbles?

The front end and rim may have been bent. The front rim and tire should be put on a tire balance machine to check for a bent rim and replaced if it is. Then the front end alignment and suspension...