Q: Front wheel bearing

I think the trim is right. Anyway I just need to know if my front wheel bearing is pressed or bolted in, before I tear it apart.

3. Front wheel bearing

Q: 1.6 d16y5 engine idled high like 4k so i tested the iac and that was replaced, starts&runs fine, then idles up&down when warm?Y?

A faulty or blown fuse in other electronically controlled systems can cause the IAC (idle air control) motor to malfunction, leading to a higher than normal engine idle speed. Other possible causes of a high idle include vacuum leaks, a...

Q: Gears grinding in truck.

This is a very common problem. There is a problem with the synchronizer for 3rd gear inside your transmission. The synchronizer helps the gears mesh properly when changing gears. When a synchronizer goes bad the gears cannot mesh correctly so...

Q: My son's honda civic A/C comes on some of the time and does not at other times. It that a wiring issue?

Hello, thank you for writing in. We need to determine what is coming on and what is not. If the air blows but it is warm, you may have low refrigerant. If no air blows at all, and the climate...