Q: Front wheel bearing

I think the trim is right. Anyway I just need to know if my front wheel bearing is pressed or bolted in, before I tear it apart.

3. Front wheel bearing

Q: Jeep will crank but won't turn over. Fuel pump running constantly and the ASD replay buzzing and alarm system won't shut off.

Hi there, thanks for your question. I would recommend having the vehicle scanned to see what codes are coming up as this will direct you toward a potential solution. Without knowing what codes may be coming up, some things to...

Q: Car stalls, P0685 code

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by one of two things on your vehicle. It is either because the powertrain control module, or engine computer, is failing internally, or the main relay that supplies power to it is...

Q: Engine light turned, reading says I need new catalytic converter, how long could I wait to fix it?

A clogged or failing catalytic converter can cause the vehicle to have poor fuel economy. As you may already know, the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere....