Q: Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

AWD is causing issues

3. Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

Q: AWD light stays on 2009 Nissan Murano

Hello - check the fuse(s) for your AWD first. The engagement mechanism is an electrical solenoid in the transfer case, and it's possible that the solenoid has over-loaded, or failed. For additional assistance, I recommend a AWD problem performed by...

Q: Oil pressure gauge drops, idle goes crazy and wanting to die.

Hi there. Either the engine oil pump is plugged up or failing or the engine bearings are worn causing internal oil leakage. The engine is running rough and wanting to stall due to the lack of lubrication. I recommend seeking...

Q: In limp mode following a catalytic convertor repair. Have driven 70 mIles in limp mode.

The only purpose of the catalytic converter is to reduce exhaust emissions. The converter is within the exhaust system and functions as part of the vehicle's emission control system. Excepting only an unusual circumstance where the converter is physically plugged...