Q: Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

AWD is causing issues

3. Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

Q: Im am looking for a car that is AWD and 5 speed but aside from a subaru i have no clue where to look.

Hello - lots of all-wheel drive with a manual transmission models to choose from: Chevy Equinox, Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V, BMW 3-series, Audi A3, or A4 and so on. Happy motoring!

Q: I took my truck to get a oil change and within a week or two my car started leaking oil to the point i lost all the oil.

There are a few things that will cause an engine to lose oil. A loose drain plug, leaking valve cover gaskets, and a leaking oil pan are a few causes for the oil to leak externally. Internally, there could be...

Q: 2005 trailblazer , issues after battery & alternator replacement

Claimed by Kevin Gainer