Q: Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

AWD is causing issues

3. Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

Q: What does it mean if the message center says “Check AWD” or “AWD Off?”

If your Fusion is an all-wheel drive vehicle, you may see a message saying “Check AWD” or “AWD Off” come across the message center in the car. If the warning tells you that the system needs to be checked, it...

Q: My brake pads and rotators are uneven

Congratulations for using the right parts and being concerned about the details, especially when brakes are involved. I suggest you play it safe and have a technician inspect your brake pads and brake rotors. There is no substitute for an...

Q: System Gross Leak Evaporative Emission p0455

The code P0455 will not be fixed by having an oil change and tune up. The evaporative leak may just have been caused by a loose or leaking gas cap. The system will need to be tested by leak testing...