Q: Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop

AWD is causing issues

Hi there. It sounds like you could be having a brake concern. If the front wheels are locking up, there could be issues with the abs actuator, brake lines, calipers, or proportioning valve. As this is a safety issue, I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and avoid possible safety issues. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a wheels are locking up inspection so that this concern can be addressed accordingly.

3. Front wheel 4-wheel drive is locking up when coming to a stop