Q: Front tire sitting at angle - 1966 Ford Mustang

After a pot-hole I noticed my front passenger side tire is at an angle. Example they sit like this - |------\ . I believe it's either the upper ball joint or control arm. I don't know enough about suspensionsome however.

Hey there. You may have bent the spindle and control arms. The ball joints are in the control arms and will be part of any new ones that are installed. If looking at the tire you notice the top is in farther than the bottom then spindle and control arms may be bent. If the front of the tire is in farther than the back of the tire is then you bent the steering tire rod. You will need to have the complete suspension checked for damages by a mechanic. Do not forget to check to see if the rim got bent also.

3. Front tire sitting at angle - 1966 Ford Mustang