Q: Front seat backs twisting when moving forward or back

Both front seat backs twist, when moving forward or back, like something is binding on side pivot joints. Also, the wiper washer tubing has deteriorated to the point that it is leaking.

A: These seats are reclined electronically via...

These seats are reclined electronically via electric motor within the seat. This motor is only mounted on one side of the seat and acts directly on that side whereas the other side is acted on by a cable that is connected to the motor. This is the same technology used in window motors to raise and lower them electronically. The cause of your issue is that this cable has snapped on both seats. I would recommend having a qualified technician come to replace your seat cables in order to get your seats to recline properly again.