Q: Front rotors replaced

What is the price difference in getting rotors turned or replaced for this vehicle?

I put new brakes and pads on 1 year ago and new tires on 1 month ago. Steering wheel is a little shaky, squeaking is heard when wet and car pulls to the left often.

New brake rotors are typically $50 to $100 each depending on quality. OEM rotors are recommended and they are typically $75 to $100 each from the dealer. If a used rotor is in good enough condition to be turned, prices will range from $10 to $25 per rotor depending on where you are located. If new brake pads were placed on your vehicle without turning the rotors, that could easily account for the vibration. However, replacing the rotors now will require new pads as the old pads have undoubtedly worn unevenly and will not properly contact new (or turned) rotors. Also, the sliding pins on the caliper torque plate should be inspected. Sticking pins could account for the issue you are having as well. If the car is pulling when braking, that can be due to faults in the brake system and/or alignment issues. If it is pulling to one side without braking, the cause could be anything from too much cross camber (it will pull to the side with the most positive camber) to uneven tire inflation or tread separation in a tire. Based on the multitude of issues and concerns you have, I would recommend you request a brake inspection and simply go over all of your concerns with the responding certified mechanic and let the mechanic advise you as to the needed work to get the vehicle functioning in good condition.

3. Front rotors replaced