Q: Front rotors and hear when driving

Need to change front front rotors and steering shakes and hear noise when normal driving

3. Front rotors and hear when driving

Q: VSA coming on repeatedlyfor several times then off for several weeks then coming on again.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The VSA warning light relates to the vehicle stability control system. It functions with the ABS system to keep the vehicle on the road in difficult driving conditions. There are multiple sensors and systems...

Q: How do I get the maintenance required light to stop blinking and my temperature gauge to be normal?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The Toyota maintenance light is a reminder to get your oil changed. This light comes on periodically and needs to be reset with every oil change. As for the temperature gauge this is normal....

Q: I have intermittent heating problem I have changed every cooling component and he continues to overheat in the matter of five seco

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator,...