Q: Front rotors and hear when driving

Need to change front front rotors and steering shakes and hear noise when normal driving

3. Front rotors and hear when driving

Q: car starting jerk while stopped at the light but when i start to drive it goes away

Hi Mike. Thanks for contacting us. There are a few possible reasons why you're experiencing these symptoms. First and most common is that a vacuum line has not been installed correctly after removal of the water bypass outlet (which isn't...

Q: Q: Head Gasket

Hello. Unfortunately, there is not really anyway to tell whether or not a genuine head gasket was replaced or sealer used. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at the car...

Q: 1pg warning light on my 2003 dodge durango what does it mean

Hi there. Unfortunately, we're not quite clear as to what warning light you are referring to with this question. Inside your owner manual in the glove box should be a section that talks about warning lights and will provide the...