Q: Front right wheel wobbling over 25mph.

The road was icy, and while going around a corner I started to slide. With my wheel turn all the way to the left, my right tire struck a small mound of frozen gravel, causing me to narrowly avoid crashing into a tree. My rear break line is broken. I have the part to fix it, but haven't. I switched into 4 - wheel drive to try and help me to get some more traction to slowdown and miss more trees in the way I was directed after hitting the mound of gravel.

It sounds to me that you may have bent the rim when you hit the right tire. Have the vehicle put on a jack and spin the tire to see if rim and hub is bent. Have the bent part replaced as needed. If you need a mechanic to repair the brake line and check to see what is bent then have one like one from YourMechanic come to you and do it for you.

3. Front right wheel wobbling over 25mph.