Q: Front right wheel bearing. Costs of labor, parts needed( minimum or complete) tools needed???

Front right wheel bearing. Costs of labor, parts needed( minimum or complete) tools needed???

Hello,

The estimate for a passenger side front wheel bearing replacement, including parts and labor, is $276.63. Keep in mind that is only an estimate and not a guaranteed final quote until you provide your zip code and your VIN.

Thank you, YourMechanic Team

• Front right wheel bearing. Costs of labor, parts needed( minimum or complete) tools needed???