Q: Front right blinker not working

The left blinkers work fine but only the back right one works. It blinks fast and the front one just stays on. It doesn't even show that it's blinking on the dash it just clicks fast.

Based on the lack of history, you most likely have a bad bulb or a corroded electrical socket connected to the bulb. A visual inspection of the contacts within the socket will determine the issue. In some rare cases, the rear electrical bulb circuit may cause the same issue you are describing. The the black wire’s electrical plug can melt which can cause strange issues.

They sell both of the plugs separately, as well as the tail lamp assembly for a reasonable cost. One of our skilled technicians at YourMechanic would be able to diagnose and fix the problem with your turn signals.