Q: Front passenger wheel making noise

There is a popping noise and high-pitched squeal from the front passenger wheel.

Hello. To properly diagnose a noise, the noise will need to be replicated in the presence of a mechanic. By your description it could be the brakes or a wheel bearing. Both which are important to the drivability of the vehicle. This needs to be addressed sooner than later in case of complete failure and the possibility of the wheel locking up. I would recommend getting the aid of a mechanic to help isolate the popping noise and give a recommendation.

3. Front passenger wheel making noise