Q: Front passenger-side window is not working

Front passenger side window won't go either way when I press switch nothing happens it looks like the switch is not working but not sure

A: Hey there. Try checking the fuse for that w...

Hey there. Try checking the fuse for that window and also try getting the window to go down with both the driver’s master switch as well as the passenger door switch. If neither switch would get it to go down, then it may be the electric lift motor. To have this taken care of, I recommend having a certified professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to inspect the window issue so that this can be addressed appropriately.

Recommended services
Get a Quote