Q: Front passenger side 1995 Volkswagon Eurovan T4

Hi the front passenger side of my vw t4 has dropped I thought it was the shock absorber but after replacing this it is still the same any ideas what it may be. Thank you for your time Kind regards Tracey

Hello - your Eurovan utilizes a torsion bar to support the weight of the front end of your vehicle. Torsion bars can weaken with age, use, and driving conditions. This results in "sinking" or lowering of the body. You may need new torsion bars to re-establish proper ride-height of the chassis. I recommend a suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.