Q: Front left suspension squeaking on bumps

I hopped a curb saturday night, tire was busted on sidewall and wheel had slight bend. The wheel was bent back into place and a new tire was put on and balanced. Alignment is off (steering wheel not centered), but car drives fine, no pulling to either side or wobbling. However, when I hit a bump my front left suspension squeaks loudly. Earlier my car also sounded like it was grinding for about half a second when i would make right turns but now that seems to have gone away. Here's a video of the squeaking https://vid.me/EVMN

I looked at the video and it sounds like the strut may of got bent or the lower control arm got bent when you hit the curb. The suspension is rubbing on the body when you hit the bump in the video.

I recommend having the vehicle put on a lift and the entire suspension inspected to see what exactly got bent when the curb was hit. If you hit something hard enough to bend the rim and blow the tire, it’s possible that you had enough force to bend other suspension components as well. For an accurate diagnoses, have your vehicle looked at by a certified mechanic who will be able to properly assess the condition of your suspension.

3. Front left suspension squeaking on bumps