Q: Front impact

Hit a ditch, everything mechanically is in tact. Truck will turn over. sometimes starting sometimes not starting. When it starts up it will run very rough for a few seconds then shut off.

Hello. Your truck is equipped with an inertia fuel shit off switch. When your truck impacts something, this switch opens and keeps the fuel pump from functioning. It is located under the dash and can be reset by pressing the red button on it.

If it does not work after that, then something else may have occurred in the impact such as a broken fuel pump or crank sensor. These would then need to be diagnosed.

If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your intermittent start issue.