Q: Front heat won't work, but rear heat does ..how to fix

my heat in my Tahoe just stopped working and before it went out it only worked on 5. I took the blower motor resistor out and replaced it, and I also checked all fuses... Still doesn't work...do you think its the blower motor?? I took the blower motor out and it makes the same one click if its in or out... I'm lost plz help

In order to verify that the blower motor is bad you will need to disconnect the bower connection to see if harness is getting power and ground in all speeds? You can put a test light between blower connector and operate blower switch in each setting speed to see if light stays lit in each position. If it does then check blower connection then replace blower motor and connector harness if it is burnt.

3. Front heat won't work, but rear heat does ..how to fix