Q: Front fender and fog light detached from car

The driver's side front fender and fog light detached from my car after someone hit me.

3. Front fender and fog light detached from car

Q: Water in the break fluid.

Hello! The quick answer is yes we can get the water out. If you did not push on your brakes yet, then the water may not of made it past the brake master cylinder. The master cylinder would need to...

Q: I changed the lightbulbs on my cars headlights but the driver side headlight won't turn on...

Hello. Ironically, I happen to have a 2000 CLK 430 as well and I experienced an almost identical scenario as you did. I had a fog light out on my vehicle, thinking it was a bulb I went ahead and...

Q: Q: Heater not working

If steam is coming out of your vents, the heater core is leaking. Replacement of the heater core on your particular vehicle requires dashboard removal and should only be attempted by qualified technicians like ones from YourMechanic. They will be...