Q: Front end still making noise.

I changed the wheel hubs and the front is still making noise.

Without hearing the noise it is hard to make an accurate assessment, but a few recommendations can be made. The front tires will need to be checked for a cupping or chopping type wear. Inspect the tires to ensure no steel chords are exposed on the tire. Run your hand on the inner and outer edges of the front tires along the tread surface. If there are undulations on the tire surface then the tires will need to replaced to get rid of the sound. If the tire tread has no unusual wear patterns then the source of the noise needs to determined. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic to assist in the diagnosis and repair of the source of the noise.