Q: FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE.

HOW MUCH TO REPAIR FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE.

Q: Code P0128 - running too cold

Hello. This code is indicating that your car’s thermostat is not working properly. Your thermostat needs to be replaced and engine lights needs to be reset. Your car will also need to be test driven. Spark plugs are also recommended...

Q: Cleaning under the hood with only rag

Hello, thank you for writing in. Yes you can clean the top of the engine off with a rag. If you want to use cleaner, use a degreaser, although your engine being so new likely does not have much build...

Q: My brake lights and head lights won't come on. It's not a blown fuse.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If all of these lights stopped working at the same time then you either have a main switch problem or a voltage issue from the fuse box. From my experience with this vehicle it is...