Q: FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE.

HOW MUCH TO REPAIR FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE.

Q: My 2015 Dodge Challenger scat pal oil pressure goes up when I'm driving to 53 psi and returns to 30 psi when I come to a stop

Hi there. Typically when you have oil pressure issues like this, it is due to one of two common causes. Either the oil pump or oil pump sensor is faulty or you have an obstruction inside the filter. Since you...

Q: Water was spilled in the trunk which soaked the car battery. Car won't start now. Does water destroy a car battery?

Hi, thanks for writing in about the concern with the BMW 320i. If the battery was submerged in water then it's completely possible for the battery to short out and die. Your friend will need to have the battery replaced....

Q: Top water hose gets hot with new thermostat

Hello. This is completely normal operation of the vehicle's cooling system. The top radiator hose should always be warmer than the bottom. As coolant flows through the water pockets in the engine it picks up heat, and it is then...