Q: FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE.

HOW MUCH TO REPAIR FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. FRONT END,SIDE, AND REAR END DAMAGE.

Q: P06DD code came on what does that mean

The Code refers to the dual stage oil pump that your car has. One reported fix has been to simply use the OEM (dealer supplied) oil filter as opposed to aftermarket filters. Among the other possible causes of the code...

Q: After parked overnight, car loses all electrical power

Hello. This may sound strange, but were you parked under a street light when the battery died? I have experienced faulty florescent lights putting out RF signals (the signals that your remote fob use) that do not let the car...

Q: Car is overheating and no heat. 2000 Dodge Neon

Hi there - you may have 2 distinct problems at this point. If your engine is still overheating, the cooling system may not have been bled properly, leaving air pockets in the system, and causing poor heat transfer, no heater...