Q: Front end shudder, CEL and 4LO lights on

I have a problem with my car shuddering all the time at the front end. Also, the dash has been showing the check engine light illuminated along with the 4LO that flashes. What might be the problem? What kind of repairs can I expect?

A: Hey there. You need to have the AWD system ...

Hey there. You need to have the AWD system checked to see why the light is 4LO. This can be an internal problem in the transmission transfer case lock up. This transfer case uses an electronic clutch that can shutter if not working properly. Have the scan done to see if a shift sensor or the clutch is slipping.