Q: Q: Front end shaking.

The front end of the vehicle is shaking roughly on an intermittent basis.

3. Q: Front end shaking.

Q: Want to install an aftermarket trailer hitch on my car

I did a little research on this and yes, you can. One hitch that will definitely work is the Curt 13129 Trailer Hitch. There is ample space between this hitch and the sensors for the lift gate.

Q: The car won't start, it is completely unresponsive, the lights work fine

Have the system checked to see if something is loose or came loose on the accident and is only now showing up as a problem. The air bag module may be shorted causing a problem in the data buss of...

Q: Overheats - 2008 Kia Spectra

Hello. The symptoms you are describing are commonly caused by air in the cooling system or a malfunctioning fan. If the system is properly filled and bled, then I would check the radiator fan switch or temperature sensor and fans....