Q: Front end shaking.

The front end of the vehicle is shaking roughly on an intermittent basis.

A: The speed and conditions where the shaking ...

The speed and conditions where the shaking occurs is the key to diagnosing this issue. For instance if the vibration starts occurring around 55 MPH and subsides after 65-70MPH this could be an indication of a tire/tires that are out of balance. If the shaking occurs at all speeds and just gets more noticeable as speed increases this could indicate a damaged tire, bent rim or wheel hub. If the shaking only occurs during braking it could be warped brake rotors. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YouMechanic, to assist in the diagnosis and make/recommend the need the repair.