Q: Front driver side wheel bearing

I just wanted to know how long do it take to get this fixed? I have a 4hr lunch break and wanted to try and get this done on my lunch break

3. Front driver side wheel bearing

Q: Brake pedal vibration and noises in Honda Pilot

Basically, when you get loud noises and the brake pedal vibrates, one of two things is wrong--sometimes the rotors are worn. If the rotors are worn, you replace them. But, on those, a lot of time, the ABS system acts...

Q: The light is on but when you turn on the key it says the side airbag is off but I have someone sitting on that side and the light

Most vehicles have a sensor in the passenger seat bottom to signal the air bag computer that someone is sitting in the seat and will sense if the passenger is under or over a certain weight to disable or enable...

Q: What do the Maintenance Minder messages mean?

Your car’s Maintenance Minder™ system is designed as a reminder system and a tracker for your vehicle service. It can display a number of different messages in conjunction with the oil life percentage and the wrench symbol on the dash...