Q: Front driver side wheel bearing

I just wanted to know how long do it take to get this fixed? I have a 4hr lunch break and wanted to try and get this done on my lunch break

3. Front driver side wheel bearing

Q: Flywheel makes squealing when clutch is not pressed

Hi Daniel. Thanks for writing in today to YourMechanic.com. Typically when you hear a whining or grinding noise while the clutch is not activated, it's caused by one of three possible sources. First, it's possible the flywheel has become unbalanced...

Q: Check Engine light; upstream O2 sensor

Hi there. If you have a code for the upstream O2 sensor then that is the most likely problem. Knowing the code would help me to be able to tell for sure what is going on. If you replaced the...

Q: What is the Security indicator light on the dash?

Your Altima comes from the automaker with a security system built into it. You’ll notice that the Security indicator light blinks in the dash – it should do this when the key is off (or not inserted), when you turn...