Q: Front driver side wheel bearing

I just wanted to know how long do it take to get this fixed? I have a 4hr lunch break and wanted to try and get this done on my lunch break

3. Front driver side wheel bearing

Q: What is the best way to keep children safe with air bags?

It is very unsafe to have an infant or a child come into contact with the front air bags. To keep children and infants safe, always place them in a back seat, and make sure they are properly buckled up....

Q: What does the Antilock Brake (ABS) indicator mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with an antilock brake system (ABS) that works with your regular brakes to provide better control in certain driving situations. You’ll notice that the ABS light on the dash of your car comes on from time...

Q: What does the check brake system warning mean in the message system?

Your car is equipped with a number of different sensors designed to monitor critical systems for malfunctions and problems, including your brakes. If you see a warning message that reads “Check brake system” come on in your message center, it...