Q: Front driver side wheel bearing

I just wanted to know how long do it take to get this fixed? I have a 4hr lunch break and wanted to try and get this done on my lunch break

The wheel bearing on your vehicle takes about 2 hours to replace. Inasmuch as YourMechanic dispatches certified professionals on a mobile basis, the replacement of the bearing can be done at any location that you specify, so you need not be tied up "waiting" for the vehicle. If you desire to schedule a front wheel bearing replacement please feel free to schedule the repair through YourMechanic. Let us know if you have any other concerns.

3. Front driver side wheel bearing