Q: Front doors won't lock alarm goes off whilst driving

The front doors won't lock on the van. Once locked they reopen themselves. Once driving the van the alarm goes off. Can someone please help

Hi there. It sounds like there is an electrical circuit with either feedback or a short that is affecting the system. This could be the wireless door lock system, if equipped, computer, wire harness, key fob, or a ground fault. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a door lock and alarm is not operating properly inspection.