Q: Front Differential housing

I went offroading on my 2002 dodge dakota 4x4 it went really good but i got on belly and got stuck front wheels bearly touched the ground we tried back and forward for about 10 minuets it didnt move then i saw that oil started to leak looked under my diff was facing down all mounts broke why could that happen? I can send a picture if needed thanks

Hi there. Unfortunately, we can’t review pictures to diagnose a problem through this platform. However, in general, suspension bolts can brake rather easily when the vehicle is driven off-road. Although the automotive manufacturers build trucks and SUV’s with 4WD, they are not intended to drive off-road aggressively as it’s very easy to brake suspension and gear components off-road.

3. Front Differential housing